Soma Technology, Inc. offers a full range of new and refurbished defibrillators to help improve survival outcomes when sudden cardiac arrest occurs. Our defibrillators are refurbished to assure the manufacturer's highest levels of quality and performance. Should you require to purchase any AED, manual, Biphasic, or Monophasic defibrillator, Soma will offer you quality new and refurbished products at affordable prices.
- Experience & Reliability: With nearly 20 years of experience, Soma Technology is the leader in the refurbished medical equipment industry.
- Large Inventory & Quality Products: we provide a one-stop-shop platform allowing our customers to compare among major models and manufactures.
- In House Biomedical Engineering Department: we proudly employ the largest team of biomedical engineers in the industry
- Customer Service: Our customer service is known to be one of the best in the industry by providing friendly, timely and accurate service.
- Parts & Warranty: Only we can guarantee up to 5 years of parts availability for all the products we sell. All of our products are accompanied by an standard warranty and extensive liability insurance.
Learn more about Aedonsale!!!
Our extensive library of service manuals, large inventory of parts and highly trained, in-house biomedical engineers have allowed Soma Technology, Inc. to set the standard for technical refurbishment of medical equipment. Our refurbished AEDs and refurbished defribillators receive the top of the line treatment:
- Initial physical check, unit is cleaned off and batteries are replaced.
- Using the latest testing equipment, all equipment parameters and conditions are functionally verified.
- Any and all parts or components that are not performing properly are replaced and/or repaired.
- Unit is reassembled and undergoes further testing and calibration. All accessories, peripherals and modules commonly with the equipment are introduced so overall operation and effectiveness can be verified.
- Every replacement, testing and servicing are properly recorded under the equipment history log.
- Approval by the quality control department
See full details
- Equipment is inspected for any wear and tear
- Units are primed, sanded and painted
- Use of AFC paint booth for perfect results
- The end product is completely blemish free